Tuesday, August 16, 2011

German postcard: From the same mailer!


ID:  DE-969354

Currently I have two accounts on post crossing in order to increase the number of postcards sent to all you great people out there :)

but What are the odds that I have received from the same mailer on both accounts! THATS FREAKY!

I even posted his card a while back! Germany postcard

This time it is the Northern city of Bad Urach in Germany :) If you are a Spa lover this is the place to be. This place has been recognized as a Spa town since 1985!


3 comments:

  1. Very interesting and unique blog. Nice clean look.
    Also incorporates travel and photography. This could be very interesting collection blog too.
    I am also a stamp collector so will check this out from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site! New follower from The Blog Zone on LinkedIn. Please stop by and follow me back at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...